After-while Crocodile

On my morning drive to a professional development I thought about all the tasks that needed to be completed in just one short day. I parked my car and rushed in the conference room doors only to (quite literally) bump into one of the greatest professors I had for undergrad. 

We'll call her Professor Mary for the purposes of this post. 

Prof. Mary started each class with a smile and the sweetest laugh and that is exactly how she started today's PD. As we moved through the day, it felt as though I was right back in junior year at UIC. We were able to catch up on the past few years and share some fond memories. One favorite memory of Prof. Mary's class was each day, about half way through, she would pass around a bag of candy for all the students to share. This kind gesture was the greatest pick-me-up college kids could have! And guess what - it was the greatest pick-me-up educators sitting a PD all day could have, too! 

While Prof. Mary and I said see ya later alligator, we know that it's only after-while crocodile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, Dad

Powerful Paper Clips

Welcome Aboard an Adventure!