A Recipe Update

For those following my Biscuits and Gravy journey... 
The recipe I posted was overall a good choice. It was easy to follow and required very little skill or effort. 

I tried the recipe out on Monday morning. I was off of work and John didn't have to go in until late-morning so I decided to get up and make breakfast for us. This was an especially nice treat because our work and gymnastics schedules do not align; we're lucky to have dinner together once a week let alone breakfast! 

This was his first time having Biscuits and Gravy so I was happy to share this meal with him.

Some suggestions for those looking to try at home: you cannot cut corned on the breakfast sausage. Unfortunately, I learned this the hard way. You really do have to buy the Jimmy Dean brand. Because there are so few ingredients in the recipe, all the flavor comes from the sausage. I tried using an Aldi brand and it fell short. 

Share a slice tomorrow....
Ms. Walinski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, Dad

Powerful Paper Clips

Welcome Aboard an Adventure!