Welcome Aboard an Adventure!

I'm excited (and nervous) to be writing my first blog post. Many questions are running through my head... Who will read this? What am I going to write about? Are there any tips and tricks to blogging? If there are, I'll be sure to share them with you!
I note that this is an adventure because there is so much to learn. Over the remainder of the school year, my 5th graders and I will be mastering the art of reading, teaching... and blogging! This will be a whole new world for all of us.
Starting in September, our class took on Donalyn Miller's 40 Book Challenge. Blogging will give us a space to share our love, growth, and maybe even a few short-comings of reading.
Stay tuned for book reviews, tips and tricks!
Best,
Ms. Walinski


Comments

  1. I was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Onokun  who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Hsv), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 2 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure.
    Via Email : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, Dad

Powerful Paper Clips